Otira Stagecoach Hotel - Arthur's Pass - Lord of the Rings private full day tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Christchurch, Canterbury
- Product code: OtiraLOTRTour
Featuring one of the most eclectic and fascinating places in the world; a visit to Otira and the Otira Stagecoach Hotel.
Let me collect you from your accommodation. We will then drive out of the city West towards the incredible Southern Alps. Part of the 'Pacific Ring of Fire' you'll marvel at the forces of nature that created this majestic mountain range.
We'll talk about Mt Sunday - just one of the stunning LOTR's locations found in Canterbury and the backdrop for Edoras, the capital of Rohan. Travelling through this awesome vista you can easily picture where the Edoras was located.
Arthur's Pass is a beautiful little town .....the flora and fauna is awesome.
Rugged beauty shared only with up to five of your best friends
- 'Feel' this Lord of the Rings country.
- Pose with very impressive replica props.
- Learn about other film sites in the area.
- Lunch provided at the Stagecoach Hotel
- Visit 'The Devils Punch Bowl' falls.
- Viaducts, bridges, rock shelters and redirected waterfalls
- Outstanding scenery that must be seen to be believed.
- Visit Arthur's Pass, midway between the West and the East coasts.
- A camera is a must. Comfortable footwear, warm clothing (just in case) is advised.
Larger groups by arrangement - contact Christchurch Taxi Tours
About Christchurch Taxi Tours
A small husband and wife business with nearly 20 years experience, we simply love this part of the world. Let us share it with you…save the hassle and stress of driving, organising and sightseeing. Book NOW!!