*Akaroa - Shamarra Alpacas Farm Tour - 2 hr private tour with return to Akaroa for upto 5 people - Express.- Limited sightseeing
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Akaroa
- Product code: AkShamAk
Tour times: 09:00 am or 11:00 am
- 1 to 5 people in air conditioned, NZ Lambswool seat cover comfort.
- Let us meet you in Akaroa and take you to the outstanding Shamarra Alpacas Farm, a stunning 20-25 minutes drive from the Akaroa township.
- We'll leave you in the very capable hands of the Shamarra team.
- We'll wait while you enjoy an hour of pure delight with the Alpacas, as you interact with these beautiful and unique animals.
- You and your party then enjoy a cuppa or cold drink before returning to Akaroa in safety and comfort.
- Altogether about a two hour round trip.
Your guide will share the story of Shamarra’s award-winning and much-loved alpacas, from the remarkable qualities of their ultra-fine fleece, to their individual, quirky personalities.
On your farm tour you’ll get up close and personal with these magnificent animals. Feel their soft fleece, feed them a snack and even snap a selfie, while enjoying breathtaking views of Akaroa Harbour
Afterwards, enjoy a beverage and some home baking while you browse the farm shop. Exclusively stocking the dye-free Shamarra brand, our elegant and luxurious knitwear has a cosy warmth and a unique cashmere-like softness.